Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Why is Global Warming so Cold?


While scientists are screaming about global warming, I'm freezing my ass off. The days are getting longer, but it's not getting any warmer. Why is global warming so damn cold? Yes I've heard about the melting of the ice caps and how it changes the ocean current. That important ocean current that circulates the warm fronts. Ice caps melt = eminent ice age.

Now I'm just thinking we should call it polar melting instead of Global warming. Yes the ice is melting up north, but here the temperature continues to drop. I don't care if the yearly temperature increases, because it FEELS colder. It is important to prevent another ice age, but I can't help shaking my head when I hear global warming uttered.

Stay warm gas guzzlers, while you still can!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home