Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Anna Nicole Smith Dies And I'm Not Shocked



Anna Nicole Smith kicked the bucket and you know this of course. It's not like you haven't heard it like 20 times already. I really don't see how anyone could be shocked that she died. Whether it was drugs, murder, or both, it really shouldn't be headline news. I'm not saying the news shouldn't take a break from their constant Iraq coverage, but there are more important stories than Anna from the trailer park.

So who is the father of her baby? Who cares? Only those involved should care, not the whole country. It's not like the money the kid MIGHT inherit will go to any of the "little people". The media seems too busy with celebrities and child molesters these days. Real journalism isn't a big priority these days.

I've already said too much. I don't want to add too much to the circus, but I will end with a favorite quote that I overheard:

"Oh that poor Anna Nicole died. She was such a lost soul. Why couldn't it have been Paris Hilton instead?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home