Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Who I Say? It's Miss USA ...



The newscasters have made a huge deal about the Miss USA 2006 (Tara Conner) rumors. Well apparently she is accused of drug use, being drunk in public, and sexual behavior with men and women. Basically she is being billed as a drunken, drug using, sex fiend. Am I the only one that thinks that is a normal thing that Miss USA SHOULD be involved in? That represents a lot of people's lives around these great states.

A lot of overly religious people are probably the ones that have a problem with Miss USA (you know, the same overly religious people that turn out to be the biggest sex freaks).

I know for sure that I have 2 things in common with Miss USA: I like to get drunk and make out with beautiful women. If that is wrong, then I NEVER want to be right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home