Sunday, May 13, 2007

Single Mothers Are You Serious


Well it's mother's day and I got to thinking about single mothers again. I go out to clubs less often than I used to, but I have become a single mother magnet. It seems like I always attract them like a moth to a flame. Sure single mothers are great people and blah blah blah, but I don't want the added drama.

Single women have issues about men in general. It's not all their fault, because we lie, cheat, and lie some more. Women don't really want the truth all the time. If some guy goes up to an attractive women and tells her exactly what he wants to do to her, then she's probably gonna get mad. That is a whole other rant in itself. Back on topic: Single mothers have even more issues than single women with no kids. It's obvious. The vast majority of single moms are single because they got knocked up by some asshole.

Asshole may be a little harsh, so we will say they got knocked up by a guy that told her the things she wanted to hear before letting him into her pants. Once the mission was accomplished, then the man's real character shows up. Mother's love their children, but single mothers have the flip side of an added reminder to the asshole that left her this way.

So ... single mothers I am NOT sorry that you are in this position, because I had nothing to do with it. In the future, I would appreciate it if you not try to find a "nice" guy at a club. Nice guys don't go to clubs to find nice women. Nice/Bad guys go to clubs to find naughty women that they never plan on introducing to their parents. If you want a nice guy who is looking for a nice girl, then go to the fucking library.

P.S. I can lie with the best of them, but I have a nasty habit of telling the cold truth. Don't get mad when I'm right. You want the truth? You CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!! ... I couldn't resist.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home