Sunday, July 22, 2007

I Love Harry Potter Spoilers



It was only a few years ago that I couldn't stand hearing about Harry Potter. Hearing about long lines for a freaking kids book annoyed me. I can't count how many times I ask what the fuck was wrong with these people. Kids are excitable, but the older people that were waiting for hours was disturbing. I hated Harry Potter, until the movie.

I saw the movie and was hooked, but I would NEVER wait in line for a fucking book. Now the final book has made things even worse. People are crying about spoilers like they are the end of the fucking world. Spoilers make it so you don't have spend hours reading the damn book. People actually spent the whole weekend reading this book. How boring is your life, when your weekend is highlighted by reading a children's book?

I haven't spoiled the ending for other people, but I LOVE when someone else does. It's not fun to be at the other end of someone's whining that you spoiled the one thing that can help them escape their boring lives. Now it IS fun to be on the outside, watching the whining get directed towards someone else. Although I will watch the last 2 movies, I have to say ...

I want to KILL Harry Potter (no I don't want to kill Dan Radcliffe, because that would be illegal, but I would love to see the character get offed).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home