Saturday, August 19, 2006

The ULTIMATE Wingman

I Cum In All Sizes design


The ULTIMATE Wingman is that one friend that can pull attractive women from the bars, but is always willing to "take on for the team". Now by take one for the team I mean,of course, taking the fat and/or ugly friend home, so you can get the cute one. There are some attractive woment hat bring these hags to the bars with them so they can feel better about themselves. These fugly friends usually turn out to be the biggest cock blockers ever. If they don't hook up, then they will try their hardest to stop you from hooking up with their hot friend.

Now half of you are nodding your head right now and the other half are red with anger. To this last half let me say I have been just as big as some of these fat friends and have toned up thanks to the Bowflex (yes it is that good but you need to eat a balanced diet too fat asses!). In other words, I think I have earned the right to despise fugly chicks.

Don't like being fugly? Work out and stop stuffing your face. If you look at one of my earlier articles I outline a lot of the biggest things that helped me slim down (read it for your health and others eyes).

One of my friends reminded me that I started this blog as a rant and I will remember to write further hard hitting stuff like this. Next up is probably gonna be my rage for juiced up white boys that think wearing sweat headbands in the club is some kind of fashion statement (sweat bands are for sweating dipshit ... they made them for tennis players).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home