Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Steroids Are GREAT!!!




Okay, so you probably are only reading this because you are shocked at the title. How can someone say steroids are great? They are VERY unhealthy and provide an unfair advantage to some athletes. The last 2 points I do agree with but ...

I'M NOT AN ATHLETE!!! I'm a fan. I could care less how someone cranks a homerun, as long as I get to see it. Love how people get into the "integrity" of the game. This country is built on liars, cheaters, and thiefs. I'm not ashamed of that, I embrace it. It is not all black and white; right and wrong. The world is gray.

I enjoy watching athletes doing superhuman things. The problem is that it is a bad example for kids. It's okay for athletes to harm themselves to get ahead, but not the kids (they can't be expected to make adult decisions). It was great watching all the juicers go nuts all these years.

Unfortuneately, Jose "Mr. Juice" Canseco had to come out with that damn book. Now we are forced to protect the snot nosed kids from being influenced by these juiced up athletes. Ignorance was bliss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home