Thursday, July 27, 2006

Why We Men Love BREASTS ...




I found myself having this long drawn out conversation with a female friend of mine (women LOVE to talk don't they?). She was going on and on about breasts. Every few minutes she would come back to the same question "why do men love breast so much?". She went on about how men seem to be drawn to them and why we can't look into her eyes instead. Later that day I happened to catch a segment on The National Geographic Channel (sorry don't remember the name of the segment), that gave me a great answer to give to her.

It's simple, men love breasts because it's instinct. Well-formed breasts set off a signal in our primal brains to let us know the woman is a good match for child bearing. It's ironic that most of us men are in no hurry to have kids, yet we can't kick this primal instinct. Asking a man not to like breasts is like asking him not to breathe.

On another level, it is a security thing, especially when a male is breast fed at a young age. In the deep parts of our brains, we remember that image as a source of nourishment.

To cut things short ... Women please don't get so mad about men loving breasts so much. Remember that we are genetically programmed to love them. If you don't want us to stare at them, then next time cover them up (love when women ask why a guy is staring at their chest when they are wearing a low cut top with a push up bra).

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I absolutely agree

1:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually They are just fun to play with but it was still a good article nonetheless.

1:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll say, the article is true I'm in love with breasts, expeicialy when their hot

1:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, I was just considering this, and I came up with both answers... Almost to support these ideas, every male I asked, my boyfriend and male friends, couldn't explain their attraction to breasts. Great article. Nice to know that the ridiculous lumps on my chest provide a deeper meaning.

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home