Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Snakes On A Plane ... Correction, Snakes On A MUTHA FUCKIN' Plane.

Snakes On A Plane designs

It's crazy. Now there is almost no way you haven't heard about Snakes On A Plane (aka S.O.A.P). I think only the Amish no nothing about this movie. It has been all over commercials, the internet, and news channels.

Before I type anything else I have to say Samuel L Jackson is the man. Now that I've said that, S.O.A.P has to be one of the worst movie ideas I've heard of in awhile. It is so bad in fact, that everyone wants to see it (including me). You see it on tv and think it's a joke of a movie, then you realize they are serious.

It would be suprising if this movie didn't jump to number one this weekend. There is so much media hype that it CAN'T fail. There was a fucking music video made!!! No seriously there was. There are even people designing shirts for the movie (apparently the studio is allowing people to use the movie name in their products as part of the hype machine). Here's some examples:


Vote For Snakes Design
Can I Take This Snake On The Plane (offensive) design
Cobra Chasing A Plane black t shirt


There are literally thousands of designs on the web backing this movie. You can browse the bulk of these here:



Snakes On A Plane designs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home